I was lucky enough to be accepted into Chewy’s blogger program. If you do not know what Chewy.com is let me explain it to you. Chewy.com is a website that caters to pets. It is an absolutley amazing ppace where you can order food, treats, toys.. just about anything Fido or Muffins could ask (or bark/meow/chirp) for. Check them out for yourself at Chewy.com. I picked some treats for Zero, my Shusky, to try. So, let’s get started…
True Chews Premium Grillers
Zero absolutely went bonkers for these treats. They are a pretty good sized treat, about the size of a real chicken tender. We broke them into pieces (so he thought he was getting more than one) and it worked really well. If you have a smaller breed dog this may be your best bet also, it may be a mouthful for smaller dogs.
- 100% U.S.-sourced chicken raised without antibiotics, hormones or steroids is the very first ingredient.
- Natural flavors and spices add a smoky, savory flavor to the meaty, slow-roasted texture that your pooch is sure to love.
- Soft, chewy strips make a perfect snack any time as well as an ideal training treat when broken into smaller pieces.
- Made in the USA with absolutely no corn, soy, wheat, animal by-products or artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Comes in a convenient resealable pack so you can take them along to give your pup a tasty reward or energizing pick-me-up while on the go
Chicken, Ground Rice, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Natural Smoke Flavor, Colored With Paprika.
3,200 kcal/kg. 40 kcal/piece.
your pooch is sure to love these treats. With all natural ingredients and no antibiotics, hormones or steroids you can feel good about choosing True Chews Premium Grillers for your dog(s). You can order them HERE.
Tylee’s Turkey Jerky
Tylee’s turkey jerky has one ingredient, turkey. Thinly sliced turkey that has been dehydrated to make an irresistible treat that your dog is sure to love, Zero adores it.
- High-quality dog jerky treats made with human-grade ingredients, just like the jerky you would want to eat, with all the same mouthwatering flavors.
- No added chemical preservatives; this jerky treat is made with only one ingredient: 100% delicious all-natural turkey. The natural drying process makes sure this tasty jerky stays fresh.
- High-protein snack makes the perfect on-the-go training reward, delivering 81% protein to keep his energy up and provide essential amino acids.
- Dehydrated and thinly sliced dog jerky treat that’s simple to break into small bites while traveling, and you can reward dogs of all sizes.
- Full of real meat flavor for the perfect dog training reward or everyday portable protein treat. Enticing texture for a jerky treat that dogs love to chew.
4900kcal/kg, 14 kcal/treat. Piece size may vary; nutritional analysis is based on average size treat
This yummy treat puts a sparkle in Zero’s eye and a skip in his step (trot,IDK). He literally comes galloping when he hears the treat bag opening. I love that their is only one ingredient and that it is human grade turkey, my husband tried it, lol. I would tear it into bite sized prices because some of the pieces can be pretty big. Not only does that make it easier for your dogs to eat it but it makes them think that they are getting more than one treat. You can order them HERE.
My dog loved both of these treats and when he is happy we are happy. I look forward to working with Chewy.com to bring you goodies for your fur babies. Have a safe and happy New Year’s!
Disclaimer: I received these products for free from Chewy.com in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.