I love coffee. I can not put into words how much I adore it. I wake up thinking about that first glorious sip. At least half of my friends are bloggers and you know, we run on coffee. The mind of a blogger is like the engine of a sleek sports car. It needs the best fuel to operate at it’s full potential. So, I have gathered a few of my favorite coffee themed gifts to share with you. Happy sipping!!
The Keurig is the creme de la creme of coffee makers. Brew by the cup or by 4 cup carafe.
- Revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology, Hundreds of varieties from the brands you love
- K550 Includes: Keurig Carafe, 6 K-Cup Pods and 4 K-Carafe Pods, Water Filter Handle and Cartridge
- NOTE: Brew a single cup with a K-Cup pod and 4-cup carafe with a K-Carafe pod.
- 80 oz. Water Reservoir, Large Color Touch Display, Strength Control, Customizable Settings, Programmable Clock
- Auto Brew, Customizable Night Light in Water Reservoir, Hot Water On Demand
Perfect for when I want coffee but do not want to brew a whole pot. The varieties of K-cups is astounding. You can also purchase a reusable K-cup if your favorite brand/roast is not available as a K-cup.
Contigo Autoseal Coffee Mug
We have all seen the commercial. If you by chance have not, here it is.
It’s absolutely amazing! This would really be the perfect gift for the coffee lover who is always on the go.
- Our Lids Are Sealed – AUTOSEAL technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference!)
- For the Long Haul – Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK Vacuum Insulation
- Lend a Hand – Easy one-handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
Your coffee can stay hot for up to 5 hours!! I am definitely putting this on my Christmas wish list.
Gourmet Chocolate Espresso Beans
This is the perfect gift for the coffee/chocolate lover. In my opinion coffee and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. They compliment each other so very well.
- ncludes one 2 lb bag of Gourmet Chocolate Espresso Beans Blend
- Made in the USA
- In a Black Tie Mercantile Signature™ Gift Box (Pictured)
These are especially pretty and festive. What a great and unique gift for the coffee lover in your life.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery
Brooklyn Bean uses the highest quality Arabica beans for each of our blends and we roast them right here in New York. Brooklyn itself is always diverse and interesting, never boring. That’s why we offer a variety of exciting roasts and flavors to suit every palate, not a one-size-fits-all product line.
Our goal has been to provide a great cup of coffee that reminds you of the sights and sounds of Brooklyn. Whether you prefer a crisp, mild blend that brings you back to that perfect corner shop coffee, a silky smooth flavored coffee to relax with, or a rich, dark roast that gets you ready for the daily hustle of the city, Brooklyn Bean Roastery has created the perfect blend- just for you.
- Cyclone: A ride on the Cyclone leaves your eyes wide and your heart pounding. Capture the excitement of its twists and turns with a cup of our complex and intense Cyclone blend. This extra bold coffee combines the smooth texture of a dark roast coffee with the sweet, smoky flavors of espresso for an experience that will thrill your palate and leave you screaming for more.
- Fuhgeddaboutit: Look, you wanna know about this coffee? You wanna know if it?s the darkest of dark roasts, the boldest of extra bolds? You wanna know if this can wake you up even after you?ve been sleeping with the fishes? Fuhgeddaboudit! Okay, okay, I can tell you this much… if you’re looking for a tasty, full-bodied, smoky blend, this is the brew for you.
- This coffee is strong. Hold-on-to-the-overhead-subway-strap-for-dear-life-type of strong. Rich, full-bodied, and smoky, espresso was originally invented for people in a hurry to get their morning fix of strong coffee. Brooklyn Bean Roastery has now made a souped-up version of extra bold coffee to get you where you need to go. Espresso beans are carefully roasted until they are bursting with big, bold flavor, so go ahead, hop on the express-o line for super big taste.
Let me tell you, I have been drinking Brooklyn Bean Roastery for going on two and a half years now and I am just in love with this company. The unique names of the roasts and the fact that this company is run by three awesome coffee loving guys makes it a force to be reckoned with. Whatever your preference they have a coffee for you. Not only coffee but cocoa and now tea as well! Check out their new tea company Prospect Tea Company.
I received this product for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
We all know of someone who is absolutely crazy about coffee. I hope that I have given you some unique gift ideas for the coffee lover in your life. Have a blessed Holiday and Happy Sipping!